Site is owned and operated by Pixelo Mobile Ltd. (registered in England and Wales) and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Use of the Site
You may not use, print and download information from the site for personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site and if you do or if you perform any other unauthorised processing of information on the site it shall be deemed a material breach of these terms and conditions which, in the case of a Customer, shall entitle us to terminate the Services immediately on notice in writing. Further, we reserve the right to suspend provision of the Services to you in circumstances where we reasonably believe that you have performed any unauthorised processing of information. In respect of any personal data accessed or otherwise processed by a Customer as a result of access to the site or the Services, the Customer agrees that it shall be the sole data controller of such personal data for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 and, as such, shall be solely responsible for its processing.
All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to us or its third party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
What’s in these terms?
By using the Site you accept these terms
- By using the Site, you confirm that you accept these User Terms and that you agree to comply with them.
- If you do not agree to these User Terms, you must not use the Site.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these Usser Terms for future reference.
Object of the agreement and scope of the Career Services
We offer a variety of Career services via the Site.
The registration of the website will offer you lots of online functionalities, Services and products. To provide you with the specific Services under registration or for the calculation of the term, we will store the date of your last activity, which can include the date of your registration, and last use of Services like applying for a job.
You can subscribe to job alerts through our Platforms. That means you will then regularly receive job alerts about listings which match your criteria. You can create job alerts manually which match a profile that has been defined by you in advance. If you also register or have registered an account, you can manage the job alerts.
You can save job ads that you have viewed, e.g. by clicking the respective button in the job ad. You will then be able to access such saved listings in your account. We’ll send you a reminder about your saved jobs, so you don’t forget to apply. If you don’t want these reminders, you can switch them off in your profile see section c.dd.
You can create a CV / Resume (“CV”) / Profile (“Profile”) within your account, which will consist of various CV related pieces of information as well as attachments provided by you. It will also keep a record of your activity on our website. When you sign up, recruiters and all other users can start seeing your profile. This includes your CV and your “Last Active” date. You can change the visibility of some fg your profile details at any time but there are some other profile details that their visibilities can’t be changed. We will also share your application history (jobs you have applied for and when you applied for them).
You can use your Profile to apply to job offers that are published on the websites or apps. The respective recruiting company or freelancer will then have access to your Profile and will be able to see the data you provided. We will also use the data you have provided as part of your Profile to provide you with job ad recommendations tailored to your needs based on your Profile data. To provide you with the specific Services under the Profile, we will store the date of your last activity on our Site (“Last Active” date), which will be the date you most recently updated your profile or CV or the date you last applied for jobs using the Services.
As part of an active and public Profile we may also provide a link to a profile about you on a publicly available business related social media website we have found about you to CV Database search users. Such access to CV Database can also be provided through browser plugins or other software that we offer and which will allow our customers to access your CV if they visit certain social media websites.
If you choose to create a Profile with us, then we will keep your CV on file until you ask us to delete your account from our Database.
We do not warrant or guarantee a minimum volume of storage capacity for your Profile. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently restrict the data volume for uploads of data, especially if necessary due to technical reasons, for example in order to maintain or optimise the Service.
Within your account we store your applications to job listings that were published on the Site in a history that can be accessed via your account. Information from such applications can be used to prefill fields if you create a Profile.
Additional functions for Job alerts
In your Account you can manage the job alert settings, i.e. the criteria used to match your job alerts.
In the event of the death of user, a person authorised to act on behalf of the estate, or a verified immediate family member of the deceased can request to have the deceased user’s account removed. We will require additional documentation for this request in order to avoid unauthorised and false reports. Be assured that the requested information will remain confidential and will be deleted once we have reviewed it.
There are other terms that may apply to you
This Acceptable Use Policy refers to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Site:
- If you are a recruiter, our Recruiter terms and conditions, which sets out information applicable to Recruiters.
Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003
Users and recruiters need to be aware that this job board operates as a venue only and does not introduce or supply users to recruiters (or vice versa). This means that we do not:
- obtain sufficient information for potential recruiters to select a suitable users for the position which the recruiter seeks to fill;
- obtain confirmation of the identity of a user or that they have the experience, training, qualifications or authorisation to work in the position to be filled or that they wish to undertake the role to be filled;
- take any steps to ensure the user and recruiter are each aware of any requirement imposed by law or otherwise which must be satisfied by either of them to permit the user to fulfil the position to be filled;
- take any steps to ensure that it would not be detrimental to the interests of the user or the recruiter for the user to fulfil the position to be fulfilled;
- give any indication to recruiters whether users are unsuitable (or suitable) for any position to be filled in any circumstances;
- propose users to recruiters or provide any information about them.
- take up any references in relation to a user; or,
- make any arrangements for accommodation of users.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003 (the “Regulations”) seek to ensure that users are only proposed by employment agencies for roles for which they are properly qualified and that recruiters are only offered users who have the appropriate levels of experience, training, qualifications and authorisation for the position to be filled. Since we are only a venue and do not propose or introduce users to recruiters or vice versa, it is recommended that, if you are a user you undertake the steps set out in the Regulations to ensure your suitability for the role advertised or, if you are a recruiter, to ensure a user’s suitability for the role.
These could include:
1. If you are a user; checking the identity of the recruiter and the nature of its business, the commencement date and duration of the position, the position to be filled including type of work, location, hours and risks to health and safety, experience, training, qualifications and authorisation which the recruiter considers necessary or are required by law or otherwise to undertake the position, whether any expenses are payable by you as a user or whether there are any requirements imposed by law or otherwise for you to satisfy before taking up a position.
2. If you are a recruiter; checking the identity of the user and that the user has the experience, training, qualifications and authorisation required by law or otherwise for the position and whether there are any requirements imposed by law or otherwise for you, as the recruiter, to meet to enable a user to take up a position.
In addition, where professional qualifications are required or where users are to work with vulnerable persons or children, you should obtain copies of the relevant qualifications or authorisation, obtain at least two references from people who are not relatives of the user and undertake a criminal records bureau check of the jobseeker. For more details of how to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, visit then Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) website.
Any searching or screening tools provided by us for use in your assessment of the suitability or otherwise of any particular candidate or advertised vacancy are to assist you in taking these steps, but are not intended as a substitute.
Which countries rule apply in a dispute?
These Jobseeker Terms, their subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions by Nomad Habitat
1. Eligibility: Giveaways is open only to those who are 18 as of the date of entry. Employees of Nomad Habitat and sponsors (if any), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaways.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Nomad Habitat, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Giveaways is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
3. How to Enter: The Giveaways must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this page. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Nomad Habitat. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Nomad Habitat.
4. Prizes: The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Nomad Habitat or the sponsor (if any). No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Nomad Habitat’s or sponsor’s (if any) discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Nomad Habitat to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The prize must be collected by the winner in 6 months. After this time period, the prize will be forfeited.
5. Winner selection and notification: Giveaway winners will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Nomad Habitat. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Giveaways with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Nomad Habitat shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaways is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT NOMAD HABITAT’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAYS AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
6. Rights Granted by You (Participant): By entering this content you understand that Nomad Habitat, anyone acting on behalf of Nomad Habitat, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaways, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
7. Terms: Nomad Habitat reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaways should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaways. In such case, Nomad Habitat may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Nomad Habitat. Nomad Habitat reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaways or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Nomad Habitat has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaways, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaways may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Nomad Habitat reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Giveaways you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Nomad Habitat. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Nomad Habitat and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the giveaways and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAYS IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United Kingdom, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaways, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaways, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in London having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaways), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.